Release notes for LogicalDOC 6.1
This is a production-ready release of the LogicalDOC Enterprise Edition, and the LogicalDOC Community Edition.
LogicalDOC 6.1: 05 April 2011
- Barcode support. Barcode in documents are extracted and used to populate metadata.
- System and User quota. The administrator will be able to constraint the disk usage on a per user basis.
- Listing tables appearance can be adjusted and saved between sessions.
- Rating system on documents with stars representation.
- Multi volume storage. Documents can be stored in one or more different devices/partitions.
- Ability to Move documents between folders with Drag'n Drop.
- Metadata extraction from image files.
- Complete localization for the Dutch language.
- First implementation of the RTL support for arabic languages.
- PDF option in the on-line scan applet. You can scan from your PC and directly create PDF documents.
- Implemented a restore password procedure.
- Search for tags option in the parametric search.
- Improved the PDF parser, now able to extract text from forms
Report any bugs you find using the bug tracker
Please contribute to the internationalization of LogicalDOC by using our [translation platform http://wiki.logicaldoc.com/wiki/Translate_LogicalDOC]
You can discuss issues in the user forum