Release notes for LogicalDOC 6.1
This is a production-ready release of the LogicalDOC Enterprise Edition, and the LogicalDOC Community Edition.
LogicalDOC 6.1: 05 April 2011
- Barcode support. Barcode in documents are extracted and used to populate metadata.
- System and User quota. The administrator will be able to constraint the disk usage on a per user basis.
- Listing tables appearance can be adjusted and saved between sessions.
- Rating system on documents with stars representation.
- Multi volume storage. Documents can be stored in one or more different devices/partitions.
- Ability to Move documents between folders with Drag'n Drop.
- Metadata extraction from image files.
- Complete localization for the Dutch language.
- First implementation of the RTL support for arabic languages.
- PDF option in the on-line scan applet. You can scan from your PC and directly create PDF documents.
- Implemented a restore password procedure.
- Search for tags option in the parametric search.
- Improved the PDF parser, now able to extract text from forms
Report any bugs you find using the bug tracker
Please contribute to the internationalization of LogicalDOC by using the translation platform described in the Wiki http://wiki.logicaldoc.com/wiki/Translate_LogicalDOC
You can discuss issues in the user forum